It’s never too late to be a top employer, but it will soon be too late to participate in the 2017 “Best Places to Work in Maine” program. The deadline to be considered for recognition this year is May 26.
Best Places to Work in Maine identifies and recognizes Maine’s best employers through a survey of company employee benefits and policies, plus responses from comprehensive employee engagement and satisfaction surveys.
KMA is proud to work with a number of companies previously cited as among Maine’s best places to work. These companies typically embrace Human Resources as being critical to their success, and they recognize the importance of being named a premier employer, which can:
- Boost a company’s ability to retain and recruit top talent.
- Build employee morale, productivity, and engagement.
- Enhance a company’s reputation with consumers who see it as a sign of quality.
Are you one of Maine’s best places to work?
Any company with at least 15 employees in the state of Maine is encouraged to participate.
How it works:
- Register at www.BestPlacestoWorkME.com.
- Best Companies Group, an independent research firm specializing in identifying and recognizing great places to work, survey employees and take an accounting of your HR practices.
- Winners are announced in August/September.
- Rankings are released and celebrated at the awards gala and in a special supplement published by Mainebiz in October.
- Every participant receives valuable reporting on levels of employee engagement and satisfaction within their organizations.
There is a fee to participate in the program, based on employer size, and it covers the cost of conducting the surveys and creating the feedback reports.
If you would like to explore how your company might benefit from participating in this year’s Best Places to Work program, contact KMA to discuss.